Work was crazy today, matched the attitudes of the kids the past couple of days. I am also feeling crappy. Went to the minute clinic, I've got yet another sinus infection. Grrr. I swear I have one every couple of months. She said I should go to an ENT and could possibly need surgery. blah!!!
Tomorrow is V-Day and I hope it's a beautiful wonderful day. I used to be a little sour on the day, thinking all the card companies, florists rip you off, but you know a universal day of remembering to show how much you care to the people you love is awesome!! We get so busy in our everyday lives, that maybe we need that reminder. So I hope tomorrow you spend the day with people you love and let them know how much you care.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Hope your meds kick in quick and you feel better soon. Sinus infections suck!
Post a Comment