The kids both woke up with very slight fevers, so I decided to keep them home today. Jackson had a sinus headache, so we stayed home for a bit, then went into town to take DH some lunch. Stayed for a bit to get a little work done, ran to the bank, post office, Publix and Kroger. My gosh, I was so worn out by the time I was done. The kids were acting like lunatics at the store. I did manage to do well with my coupons though, so that was good.
I just have no idea where the day went, holy cow it went quickly. We got home by 4:30, played outside for a bit, then Jackson let the cat out, so I had to get him back in, then dinner, more playtime, baths and now bed. I honestly think sometimes I make it too fun for the kids, but I want them to grow up with fond memories of having lots of fun. I hope they do, if not they are ungrateful little boogers. lol
Tomorrow is another day hopefully at home, then to Nashville for a Preds game. I'm totally exhausted.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I am wore out from reading your posts. That is true that you are making fun memories with them. They will remember that. :)
Post a Comment