CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thank goodness the day is almost over

Today started as a fantastic day. I dropped the kids at school, went to work for a bit, had a delicious lunch with a great friend, worked some more, picked kids up and decided to hit Target for a birthday gift for this weekend. I got an awesome parking space and was happy indeed. Then everything changed. We got into Target and I got the kids loaded in the cart, the fit from Elena had already begun. Geez, I can't go anywhere with that child without a fit, and trust me, we go EVERYWHERE, all my errands include my kids. So she wanted the baby cart where she could lay down. So I transfer everything over, we start to shop, things are okay. As we're about to check out, she says she needs a new diaper, that she had pooped. So we go change her diaper, thankfully just a pee pee, she gets confused about whether it's pee pee or poop. Anyway, we check out, gift receipt takes FOREVER to print. So I get the kids outside, it's freezing, and I can't find my keys. Grrr. I look everywhere, in my purse, diaper bag, reusable shopping bag, nowhere. I even checked the car, just in case I had locked them in there, which knew that wasn't a possibility, since I locked it with the key fob. So I go to Customer Service to see if keys have been turned in, nope. I start checking every cart, nope. I just knew I must have left it in a cart and as I'm checking every cart, and thinking I'm gonna have to get DH to come to Target to let us in the car, a girl comes running up to me from Customer Service, my keys had gotten returned. Apparently I had left them in my cart when I was transferring the kids, and the woman had thought they were her keys, put them in her pocket and shopped for a while, then noticed they weren't hers when she went to her car. Thank God!!!!

So then I stopped by McD to return a movie and get some food for the kids and a tea for hubby, and the lady hands me the tea and the lid falls off and tea goes EVERYWHERE, including my floor board, shoes, pants, windshield, dashboard, you name it. They also get the sandwich wrong as usual . So they inform me the lids don't fit the cups, give me two mediums instead of a large, wish they had told me the lid wasn't on when I got the darn drink. So I drive away, and I notice they didn't give me the coffee I ordered either. Back to McD, have to go in, since there's a wait at the drive thru. Fortunately the lady was super nice and apologetic and said we would get free meals next visit.

Granted not the worst day, it was just one thing after another. I'm still having issues with my meds not working, need to find time to go back to dr, and my "new" crappy phone
sucks, and I'm just very frustrated by lots of crap going on in my life and I'm just having a very hard time right now.

2 comments:

Christy Sanford

girl i am so sorry!! that is nuts about the drinks and lids at mcds!!!! and about your keys...so glad someone turned them in!! big hugs to you!! hang in there and call your dr... take some time and just do it!!

Anonymous

That is too much to happen in one night. Hope you get to feeling better soon.