This week has been so busy. I had to work late Monday, work most of Tuesday and Wednesday, all of which was with the kids present. Yikes. I took the kids to Michaels to get some jewelry kits for Jackson. Yep, you heard me right , jewelry. For those of you who know me, you already know what I'm thinking. lol We had a good time making it though, and I have somewhat surprised myself by how much I've changed. I've gotten much better about being more domestic, cleaning more, doing more crafts and things with the kids, and wishing I could stay home with them full time, which was something that I thought I was never much suited for, but now it would be great. No chance there though as I'm gonna have to find something to do with them in the next month or so. grrrr I don't know if it will be daycare or what, but I am NOT looking forward to seeing them less.
Elena has really blossommed the past few months and while she and I have had many hurdles, she is such a little doll, and has so much personality and charisma, it's just adorable. She's my little comedienne, and she's just a hog for any and all attention, she loves performing, and loves talking to people. Her speech is also getting much better and she's getting to be quite the chatterbox. It's nice, but also leaves me longing for the quiet days. It's hard having two kids that talk nonstop. She's starting to play the " I love you more" game that Jackson and I do, and it's quite adorable. We're really starting to form a great bond and I love it.
Jackson is good as always, although I can definately tell he's getting older. He doesn't always like to be my little baby anymore. He's still my guy, but I can see the maturation. He's a great kid and I'm so proud of both of my children. When they go to my Mom's church, they always get so many compliments about how they are the most well behave kids and how sweet they are anf how Elena is like a living baby doll. Makes a mama proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment