CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oy! What a day!!

This week has totally kicked my butt. Work has been stressful, kids have been uber clingy, since staying home with me more now, they are getting even more spoiled than they already were. I was hoping for a productive day at home cleaning. Nope, hubby had problems at work, some of which were my fault, woops, Jackson had a tummy ache, and Elena has been constipated the past couple of days. I felt so badly for her, she would cry and get so rigid trying to go to the bathroom, and wanted me to hold her most of the day. I'd already given her 3 doses of Miralax, which wasn't working, so I tried to find the suppositories for her, and nope. So I had to load up both kids to go to the store. So I figured I would go to Kroger, since I needed party supplies for this weekend, and cat food and litter, so one stop shopping right? Nope. They had adult suppositories, which the pharmacist said specifically not to use for Elena's age. So after grocery shopping, blah, I had to hit up Rite Aid. Thank goodness they had pediatric suppositories. When we got home, I gave her one, I hope to not EVER have to do that again, and in less than an hour, my sweet little girl was feeling much better.

Now hubby and kiddos are at the game, I'm taking a break from cleaning, and I'm oh so happy that I found a recipe online for Bonefish Grill's pomegranate martini. It tastes delicious.

This weekend I am having an orginization party, and frankly, I am wondering what the heck I was thinking as I am one of the MOST disorganized people in the world! I am hoping this will help me, but I'm a little nervous doing this party. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Glad that she is feeling better. Looking forward to Saturday night.