Today has been a terrific day! I woke up this morning feeling like crap, sinus infection is kicking in, but I got to sleep in, and we all started the day with gifts and cards once I got up. The kids loved their presents, hubby actually cried over one of the gifts the kids and I gave him, it was so nice seeing him that emotional with love, and I got some great gifts too.
John and Elena took a nap, I took pics, and Jackson and I had lunch and then went looking for bugs outside. I never in a million years thought I would do stuff like that, but I love spending time with my boy, and he loves bugs, so you do what you've got to do. It was a little too windy though so we didn't stay out long.
Later I went into town to pick up a heart shaped pizza and the kids and John played outside at home. I also got a nice card in the mail from my Mom, and scored some free meal vouchers from Chili's. Gotta love Buzz club. It's just been such a nice day hanging out with my family, who I love so much, and now the kids are in the tub, I'm going to take a hot bath so hopefully I will feel better for tomorrow's MDO, and hubby and I can curl up on the couch watching a chick flick. Life is good.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Glad you had a great Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment