Well, the week is halfway over, thank goodness. We've been pretty busy at work and will have an even busier weekend. Boy, I wish I could get away for a little vacation.
Monday was Elena's 9 month checkup. She is doing well. She's growing, although she is thinner than I would have thought, tall and skinny, unlike me or her daddy. Maybe she was switched at birth? lol She's 28" and 17 lbs 15 oz. She got bloodwork, poor little girl didn't like the needle and figured out how to get her bandaid off before we could leave the parking lot. She got blood everywhere. Of course she also tried to eat the bandaid. That girl will eat almost anything, I can't believe she's not a little chunker. Anyway, she is good. She's a little fearful of walking on her own, but she'll get it. She can stand for good periods of time now, so it won't be long. Her hair is so long now, and she pulls all barrettes/clips out of her hair and tries to eat them. Maybe I could get her to wear a headband? lol, doubt it. No haircut for her though, even though it's in her eyes horribly.
Jackson is doing great, wish he would eat better, but that's a neverending battle with him. We had a playdate at McD tonight and boy he had a good time. We have a busy weekend coming up. Zoo classes Saturday morning, a birthday party in Dickson in the afternoon, and then a Preds game that evening. Thank goodness I don't think we have plans Sunday. Hopefully we can get Elena's 9 month photos done and some family pics.
My new found positivity isn't going so well, lol gee that statement reflects it doesn't it. Oh well, I'll keep trying. I really just need a makeover or something. Okay positive note of the night:
I have 2 adorable, sweet precious kiddos that I am madly in love with, that make everything in my life worth living. It's funny how once you have kids you start to understand what your parents feel and went through. Although it's still impossible to think my Mom loves me as much as I love my kids, but it's an awesome feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Glad her appointment went well. I think you are doing good with your new mind set. Baby steps my friend, baby steps....:)
Post a Comment