Well, the holiday weekend is over and I had a really good time. Friday night I didn't do much, we all felt kind of crappy and poor Elena had a rash from a fever. Saturday, we were feeling a little better and I went out with some friends. We went dancing and had lots of fun. Got home very early in the morning and couldn't sleep by the time I had pumped and gotten ready for bed, so no sleep for me. Good thing I'm used to surviving on little sleep. Got up at 6, played with the kids and then took Jackson to Thomas with a friend. We had a great time although it was hot. Monday I didn't do much just tried to recover from the weekend.
I hate the idea of going to work tomorrow, but my thoughts mostly lie on Elena starting her MDO program. I know she'll love it, and love being with kids during the day, I just don't know how I will survive being without her 5 hours a day, twice a week. Oh yeah, I'll be busting my butt, trying to get lots of work done so that when she is with me at work, I can concentrate more on having fun with her instead of actually working, lol. It really stinks letting her go this early, but I know that this will be good for her and me. Darn it's hard to let go, but sometimes you've just gotta.
I'm also worried about Jackson having to start a new school. We like where he is, but they were supposed to pay a medical bill of mine, when I fell while pregnant with Elena and it's still not paid. If they don't pay it, after they said they would, we will be forced to move him. I hate to since he's been going there so long and he has some great friends there, but I believe if you say you're going to do something, then you should.
Things overall are pretty good. I am working hard to be more positive and not so critical of myself. I have good friends that accept me for who I am and aren't so judgemental that I have to walk on pins and needles and watch what I say for fear of saying something that might offend. They know that although sometimes I may be rough around the edges, saying things that most wouldn't, I am honest and kind, and lots of fun. What more could you want, huh? lol
We've got a busy week ahead. Work is about to start getting crazy busy, a candle party this week, zoo classes start Saturday and a birthday party Sunday. Wish me luck that I don't totally break down tomorrow in tears dropping Elena off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I will be thinking about you. I know that Elena will do good and Mommy will too..the time will fly!
;)
Post a Comment