The week is done, whew, and it's been a tough one. I am going to eat some good food ( Camino Real) am drinking a margarita, yum, and will snuggle up and watch a movie with hubby. Nothing like taking it easy when you've been stressed and had a bad week.
Tomorrow will be an action packed day. We have zoo classes in the morning and then a pre-season Predators game. I hope Elena will do good. As a baby she did great last year, but we'll see how she does now. Wish us luck, because we have over 40 games to go to this year.
Sunday I am going to go to church, gasp, and then hopefully not work too much. Yes, we are working Sunday, groan.
From here on out I am going to try to end my posts with a positive note:
I got a big order at work out a few days early. woo hoo!!!
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Sounds like you are feeling better!
Hope the game went well!
Post a Comment