CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Another Monday

Well, the weekend has come and gone, much too quickly, once again. Friday night we didn't have much of anything. Saturday we went to the zoo for zoo classes. Jackson is taking the class with Joshua and they will learn all about animals and get to do crafts and fun things like that. He liked it although he wasn't fond of the singing and dancing. He's not into that sort of thing. John recognized J.P. Dumont ( of the Nashville Predators ) at the zoo and we went up to him for a second to introduce Jackson. He didn't much care. It would have been a whole different story if it was Vokoun or Gnash, lol. Afterwards we met my Mom and went to lunch at J. Alexander's, where we ran into a whole table full of Nashville Predators. We had a yummy lunch, well most of us did, except of course Jackson. He ate croissants. Yummy yes, but not a lunch. What a shocker! lol We then went to the Home Show at the Convention Center and saw lots of nice things I would love to do to my home, but alas, I can't afford it. sigh. Then Mom took Jackson home, and John, Elena and I went to run a few errands and went home. I missed him horribly. It still doesn't get easier to let him go overnight.

Sunday we went to Dickson to go to my niece's pool party. Of course it started raining as soon as we got there. Oh well, we were going to get wet anyway, so who cares. Jackson of course, didn't get in the pool, I don't know what his deal has been about swimming this year, but Elena LOVES the water. She doesn't mind getting splashed in the face, in fact, she kept splashing me in the face. I'm more like Jackson and really don't like being splashed, it burns my eyes. But, she had a blast, kept trying to eat the water, the girl will eat almost anything, unless it's fruit, lol. We went back to my Mom's for a little bit, and then went to visit a friend of mine. I worry about her. She's having health issues and I could tell something was really not right. I hope she will be okay, she didn't much want to talk to me about it.

Today was another boring day at work. Elena will go to MDO tomorrow, I know she will have a blast. I hope I can get lots of work done. Oh and I have a meeting with a friend about becoming an Avon rep. I'm not getting into it thinking I will make lots of money. I will be happy to at least get a discount for me and hopefully sell enough to get enough to maybe pay for lunch or something, nothing like aiming high, huh? lol

0 comments: