CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hump Day

Well, the week is half over, yay!!! Work is starting to get busy, and yet, I'm having a hard time getting stuff done. Elena has school tomorrow, she will be oh so happy. My MIL is coming into town tomorrow, should be nice. She's not bad for an in-law, and Jackson completely adores her. She's not so good with Elena, but hopefully that will come soon since she's growing and doing all sorts of cute things. She really likes blowing rasberries. She'll get you in a contest with her and of course she has to win. She also loves to wave bye bye now. Terribly cute!!! She's cruising and crawling and will be walking soon I would imagine. She however has no signs of teeth yet, very odd, but I guess they will come soon enough, I should be greatful since she can't bite me yet, lol. She really is a doll and I love her so. I finally came to the point a few weeks ago where I finally realized I loved her just as much as Jackson. Might sound bad, but it's true. I'm just glad I finally got there. Jackson and I might have more of a bond, but I don't feel like such a bad mommy now because the love wasn't the same. I love how she follows me everywhere and when someone else has her, she usually can't take her eyes off of me, or if she hears my voice, she tries to find me. How did I ever get so lucky to have two such adorable and sweet babies????

Jackson is good, as usual. He doesn't want to go to school anymore, he wants to stay home with me. I really hope I can cut my hours next year and keep him home a bit. It hurts me because I want to sometimes stay home with him, but I just can't feasibly do it full time. Hopefullly I can work some and stay home some. Win/win for me. There's been an outbreak of lice at his school. ugh... Some girl's parents apparently knew she had lice and sent her to school anyway, grrrr. One other girl got it and at least it wasn't in Jackson's class, but I still have a fear. I want to keep him home tomorrow, but I just can't. I have too much work to do. Fortunately his school sprayed and I can only pray his beautiful thick head of hair isn't touched by those nasty cooties.

I started a new business venture, if you want to call it that. I am now officially an " Avon lady". Wow, that sounds weird. I am not expecting to make lots of money, you can really only do that if you have the time and since I have a full time day job, along with a daughter at work as well, I don't expect to make much, but if I can make a little and get a small discount on the stuff I buy, I will be happy. Geez, what was I thinking trying to take on even more responsibility right now????

2 comments:

Anonymous

Hope Jackson steers clear of the cooties. I think you will be a great Avon lady!

Jacy

Kaylee's school is now on lice outbreak #2! She has only had 6 days of school! I hope we both can stear clear of those nasty things! Good luck with your Avon :)