CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Copied from Chandra:

Two names you go by
1. Shannon
2. Mama/Mommy

Two things you are wearing right now
1. ugly comfy striped pants
2.black T-Shirt

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship
1. Effective Communication
2. Everlasting Love

Two things you like to do
1. Hug my kids
2. watch tv

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. Less worries, more happy times
2. to be thinner

Two things you did last night
1. worked late
2. gave the kids a bath and put to bed

Two things you ate today
1. donuts ( yes I am bad)
2. hot dog

Two people you last talked to
1. My husband
2. a customer

Two things you're doing tomorrow
1. working, blah
2. laundry

Two favorite holidays
1. Christmas without a doubt, I love everything about it
2.Halloween, I love dressing the kids up for trick or treating

Two favorite beverages
1. Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi
2. Wine-Red of course

Two jobs I have had in my life
1. hostess, ugh
2. video store

Two movies I would watch over and over
1. When Harry Met Sally, I can quote the whole movie
2. Fools Rush In

Two Places I Have Lived
1. Illinois
2. Tennessee

Two of My Favorite Foods
1. Mexican
2. Pizza

Two places I'd rather be right now
1. Home
2. On Vacation, preferably in Canada, Italy, or Hawaii.