Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Blah
I figured I should update, but you know I just don't feel like it. I feel horrible. This cold or sinus infection whatever has lasted for about a month now. I have coughed so much my ribs and head hurt terribly. On top of feeling crappy I have to work my butt off this week, and John even harder, so I get to be a single mom for the week as well. Blah!!!! Sorry for the gripes, but I feel like crap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I hope your week gets better!
Hugs!
Hugs girl. Working and being primary caregiver for two kids is hard enough, but to be sick too. I can understand why Blah is the title for this post! Hope you start feeling better soon!
Sorry you feel icky!
Sorry girl. I hope you feel better soon. I meant it when I said I could watch Elena for you, call me if you need anything
Sorry about not feeling good and working so much!!!!!! I hope things get better QUICK! Keep me in mind about calling for help with the kids.. I have offered many times.. offer still stands too!! :)
Post a Comment