CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day Two

Talk about your piercings or tattoos, if you have any.

I have 6 tattoos.  My first tattoo was a dragon on my chest, I don't regret getting it, but wish I had put it somewhere else.  I got it when I was 18.  Second was a matching tattoo that me and hubby got on our anniversary.  Third was a tattoo of a paw print w/ the letter S in it, I had it done on the one year anniversary of my cat Sebastian's death. Fourth and fifth were Mother's Day weekend over a year ago, E's is a ladybug w/ Kanji meaning Independent Spirit, Jackson's is his eye and initial w/ Kanji meaning kindhearted and compassionate, my sixth is a tribal forget me not, in remembrance of the child I lost.  I'm not done yet w/ the tattoos.

As for piercings, I have my ears pierced, nose pierced and nipple.  I don't recommend getting your nipple pierced.

0 comments: