CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Day Eleven

Write about the best day of your life.

Easy and transparent, the birth of my children.  I would imagine if I had to pick one it was the day that I had Jackson because it is indescribable the emotions you go through that you've never experienced before going from a childless woman to a mother.  We had no idea if Jackson was going to be a boy or girl, although my insticts told me boy.  He was this perfect beautiful little baby, who had made me so sick for about 5 months, and 20+ hours of labor later, he was in my arms.  I wept, I have never in my life been so happy, and experienced such complete and unconditional love for anything in my life.  I thought I knew what love was about, but seriously the love you have as a mother, there's just no greater.  I would forgive my children anything, I would sacrifice anything for them, they are my world.  I have to add that I was blessed to have Elena 3 years later, and while having a daughter is scary stuff, she amazes, entertains and thoroughly enchants me everyday.

0 comments: