How has your life changed over the past year?
Well, it's been a lot of ups and downs, but things are better this year than last year.
Although I'm having to work more, I am having so much fun w/ the kids and Elena and I are closer than ever. Things typically are pretty good w/ DH, probably better than last year. I've lost some friends, who come to find out were never really friends anyway, and gained lots of new ones. Some of the emotional baggage is gone , funny how that happens when you get rid of the wrong people. lol. Also even though I will always have my depression issues, I actually find it a lot easier to be positive and it is starting to come more naturally. Not saying I'm anywhere near where I want to be, but hey, progress is still progress and I'll take it :)
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment