CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 8

Are you a fitness guru or a couch potato?  Talk about your exercise habits.


LOL, ok well yes I am definitely a couch potato.  I used to work out a lot when I was younger, I even worked out the day before I gave birth to Jackson, but once I had kids it was hard to find the time to work out.  They always wanted me to hold them, need stuff, etc.  Yes I could work out in the morning before they get up but I'm not much of a morning person and they tend to get up by 6 or 7, or I could workout when they go to bed but who wants to exercise at 9 or so in the evening?  I could join a gym, but the last time I did that the kids cried that they hated going to the childcare area which made it even harder.  My kids are with me almost all the time other than when I have my Mommy nights, so if I join a gym, it's gotta be one my kids are ok w/ as well.

I really want to start working out though because I need to get healthier not only for my kids but for myself.  So this spring/summer, I'm going to try to make time for myself to work out.  I don't know if I can pull it off at home, or if it will take me joining a gym, but it's time to do something healthy and good for myself.

0 comments: