Write about your closest friends
I wanted to skip this one, because it's tough to answer. I have a lot of great friends, and it's hard to pinpoint who I'm closest to at this stage in my life.
When I think of this question, I think of best friends that you've had for ages, who are there for you no matter what happens, they're like family, you can always count on, who have your back when nobody else does. I would love that kind of friendship, but things change and as adults sometimes your friendships are different, when you're trying to make time for work, family, commitments.
What I can say is I have a number of different friends, who I have fun with. Some I've known for years, some are newfound close friends. All I can say, is for the friends I do have in my life, I'm so glad that they're there. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment