CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tired

I am exhausted tonight. Usually we're on the go all week and it doesn't seem to bother me , but I guess it's just catching up to me. We had open house at the kids' school and they had a blast. It was nice to be able to chat with the teachers and find out more about what goes on in their classes. I'm not sure yet what's going to happen about keeping them in school. They both like it there, but having 2 kids in full-time daycare is just really tough on the budget. I'd also like to stay home full time with the kids, but I do have work at the shop that I need to do as well. I'd like to try to have the best of both worlds and have the kids do part-time school, part-time home, but their school doesn't do that. It's leaving lots of questions for us to consider and weighs heavily on my mind. I really don't want to pull them again, especially since this is the 3rd school for Jackson in a year, but I guess I just need to pray about it all, and see what I can manage.

3 comments:

Anonymous

Hope you guys figure out what works. Glad open house was fun.

Margie

Sorry that you are feeling so torn right now and that the daycare doesn't offer part-time care.

Angie Morris

Big hugs girls it sucks! With my work schedule I have to do full time with Ty all over town it seems like........MTSU sometimes has openings.....couldn't hurt to check and Ty loves it there and it's part time

Hang in there