This week has been so busy, it just kind of seems like a blur. Work has been kicking my butt, tons to do there. Jackson got sick Thursday, so we stayed home Thursday and Friday. Just a bug, nothing to do but wait it out, but I took the time to ask the dr about the knot on his face and his constipation issues. The lattter is not going so well, so we might have to go to a specialist, but we'll have to see how the colon cleanse goes next week. That shouldn't be too fun. Poor guy!
My computer at work broke this week, which unfortunately just puts me further behind. Saturday was a good day. Took the kids to Backyardigans and it was so much fun!! I swear I think I enjoy it more than the kids, just getting to snuggle with them and dancing in my chair, trying to get the kids to yell out when they want participation. It's just so much fun! I wondered how they would do, since John didn't come, and Jackson had been sick this week and Elena's been moody and teething. They were great though, we only had one little meltdown from Elena in the bathroom. Not too bad. It was such a cute little show, and I was thrilled that they had a dragon in it, as Jackson's latest fascinations are dragons. I got each kid a cute little beanie baby, Jackson chose Austin, and Elena chose Tasha. Elena kept putting it in her mouth and chewing it like a dog would, pulling it. It was so bizarre and cute.
Then I met my Mom in Nashville, and she took the kids back home with her. Then it was off to get some lunch, and the grocery store. Then home to clean the house, and get ready for a fun night out with a friend, shopping and getting some drinks and dinner. I stopped by VS for my free undies, woo hoo, and got fitted for a bra. Who knew I was a D??? Not me. I used my $10 off coupon to get a fabulous new bra, called Biofit. Very nice bra. I had a great time shopping, eating, drinking, and just hanging out.
Sunday is a day to go to the shop, try to get some work done, and then go meet my Mom in Nashville to get the kids. Mom's already called this morning, Jackson's been throwing a fit about his shorts. I swear, I will be so glad when he grows out of this crap. He freaks about almost every pair of shorts, saying they're " too tight". They aren't, he's just been so weird about it lately. Let's hope that the fits subside, so I don't have to pick the kids up early, since I really need to get some work done at the shop since my computer stuff is a few days behind from all of the drama of the week.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
i hope you got lots done yesterday and little jackson was good with his shorts!! yeah on a new bra and an evening out!!! : )
Post a Comment