CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

The weekend's over

So it was a nice weekend, but I'm ready to get back to normal. John got the pool up this morning so we all went swimming. It was actually very fun and nice, until the neighborhood kids came over and got in too. grrr They are all always over here, and we had to warn the trouble making kid several times. He can be such a bully to Jackson since he's so much older than him. One of the other kids dented in the plastic double swing, he's a big boy and hubby was ticked to hear that one. I swear I wish we could just hurry up and put up a fence to keep them all out, but Jackson and Elena love the company. Where the heck did they get that from, as DH and I are so not about having people over and entertaining. It's not quite our thing.

I got the house cleaned up some more and finally went through some clothes that a friend gave me for Elena. Thank you Tanya! I think she will be able to wear most of it, and there are some really cute things in there, I will donate what she can't use. Jackson is completely exhausted after a day filled with trampoline bouncing, swimming and playing on the swingset. Poor little Leny is completely bitten up by bugs, the poor girl has little welts all over her, and ever her little eyelid has one on it. I put bug spray on her, but they love her skin. They bug me a lot too, Jackson and hubby not so much. I guess they don't taste as good as us girls. lol I wish hubby would just fill in that darn pond. We get such bad mosquitos from it. grrr

Tomrorrow I will keep Jackson home for a bit, then off to the Fire Dept for a playdate then back to school. Little Elena will be going to school as I don't think she will care much about the Fire Dept. Work should be busy as it always is when we take a holiday.

1 comments:

chandra

Glad to hear you had a good weekend and it was nice seeing you and Jackson at the fire dept tour.

BTW, you've been tagged. Check my blog. :)