Totally was a totally different day than yesterday. It was stressful, then nice, then not, then nice. lol A total rollercoaster, but at least there was some good things thrown in.
I started my day looking forward to free coffee from McD. Nope they stopped that promotion. I also bought a Transformer for Jackson so we wouldn't have to eat more of their crappy food. So my " free" coffee run, cost me $3.50. lol Oh well. So work was a little hectic, since I was such a slacker yesterday.
I had a good lunch with some good friends, and the service was definitely easy on the eyes as well. That never hurts, lol. Then off to Kmart, where I bought my little girl a "big girl" bed. Awwww, my baby is growing up. I won't put it together just yet, but it was such a good deal I couldn't resist. It's a dark cherry kind of sleigh bed looking bed, that got great reviews ( I had hubby look it up online before I bought it) and it was supposed to be $180 for $36, and the bedrails were on clearance too, supposed to be $50 for $10. Yee haw!!!! So a bed that was supposed to be $230 for $46 . Sounds alright to me. I still need to get a mattress and sheets and a safety rail. I probably won't put it together until she's a little closer to 2. I can't wait!!!
I got a decent bit of work done, and we had to stay late because of some goofball customer who got there so late, I was almost late picking up the kids. Would not have been good, as they charge you by the minute for being late. But we made it on time, and the kids were cranky. Oh joy! I love how you look forward to picking up your kids and then the whining and fighting starts, but we got home, jumped on the trampoline, got in the pool, and jumped some more on the trampoline and had a GREAT time! I really love my little family. Poor little Jackson's eye has turned very purple and it just hurts me to look at it. My sweet little guy!
I talked to my Mom tonight and what a surprise, she is watching my nephew. Oh well, it's something that I am gradually starting to just let roll off my back. I'm telling you, I'm getting a whole new way of thinking, sometimes it just takes me a minute to remember to just let things roll. I need to stop trying to control the things that I can't control and just roll with the punches. I also need to remember " it's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got", which by the way, that concert is next week. Woo hoo, I can't wait, I LOVE Sheryl Crow and could really just use some feel good music. I've also noticed I'm getting much more into my music now too. I find myself driving and dancing while I'm driving. I'm just trying to enjoy the little things more right now and it's awesome!!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment