So the past week, things have fortunately been better than the last one. I don't even want to talk about all the annoying crap that took place last week. So, what's new? Well, Jackson is doing awesome at school! I'm really proud of him. He's learning lots of stuff, making new friends, eating foods he NEVER would have tried before AND he stood up for a friend of his who was getting picked on by another kid. This kid took a toy from one of Jackson's friends, and he went over there, took it back and told the kid to play nice. That's my little man!!! He's got such a big heart for such a tiny body.
Elena on the other hand, I'm not so much liking her class. The teachers aren't very good, but hoorah, we hear that they are bumping Elena up into the next class in a week. Yay!!! It's a MUCH better class, so I am hoping it works out well for Leny.
I've felt really bad the past few days. My stomach has been hurting and I was sick this morning. I'm hoping it's just a bug and nothing more serious. This weekend should be a fun one. We don't work until Monday, yahoo!! We've got plans to go see Wall E with friends, Adventure Science Center, and hopefully John will put up the new pool we bought. It's just a cheapy, but it's still better than nothing. lol He did get the trampoline up and the kids LOVE it! We're totally stressing safety and Jackson is doing really well to behave on it. Now if the neighbor kids would just listen. John had to get mad at one of them tonight for roughing up the kids on it. Good thing I wasn't home, or kid would have known I was NOT happy.
I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Glad you are feeling better. Also glad that the kids love the trampoline. Abby loves her "cheapie" pool so I am sure the kids will too. :)
Post a Comment