Starting over
big hugs!!! we need a big ole wine tasting evening out with the girls !!! and soon!!! i am sorry you are still frustrated!! you were such a great listener for me... i will be happy to return the favor!!!
You are so sweet Christy! I'm planning on doing a wine tasting party, but was thinking maybe it would be a good idea in the fall? What do you think?
Hopefully you are having a better day today!
WAHHHHH. I've been waiting for a wine tasting and won't be able to participate. Selfishly, I think you should wait until spring...lol. Sorry you're having such a difficult time right now. Hugs girl.
Has anyone ever gone to Arrington Vineyards yet? They have music and wine tastings (I think) on the weekends. I want to go :)
i say and fall and a spring one : )
er...that should have said.. a fall and a spring one...LOL i can not type today...LOL
Margie, where is Arrington Vineyards? Christy and Chandra, I think a fall AND spring wine tasting sounds like a superb idea!
www.arringtonvineyards.com - it is off 96 on the way to Franklin. It is owned by Kix Brooks.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
big hugs!!! we need a big ole wine tasting evening out with the girls !!! and soon!!! i am sorry you are still frustrated!! you were such a great listener for me... i will be happy to return the favor!!!
You are so sweet Christy! I'm planning on doing a wine tasting party, but was thinking maybe it would be a good idea in the fall? What do you think?
Hopefully you are having a better day today!
WAHHHHH. I've been waiting for a wine tasting and won't be able to participate. Selfishly, I think you should wait until spring...lol.
Sorry you're having such a difficult time right now. Hugs girl.
Has anyone ever gone to Arrington Vineyards yet? They have music and wine tastings (I think) on the weekends. I want to go :)
i say and fall and a spring one : )
er...that should have said.. a fall and a spring one...LOL i can not type today...LOL
Margie, where is Arrington Vineyards?
Christy and Chandra, I think a fall AND spring wine tasting sounds like a superb idea!
www.arringtonvineyards.com - it is off 96 on the way to Franklin. It is owned by Kix Brooks.
Post a Comment