Monday, June 23, 2008
What now???
I am so tired of getting sick. I am sick at least once a month every month and it has been that way for the past couple of years. It's taking a toll on me. Yesterday I felt miserable, but thought maybe it was too much drinking the night before, but now, I realize it's something else. I was so sick yesterday, had some vomitting and fever and chills, my throat and ears were bugging me. I just felt awful. Somy throat is still a mess but at least the fever broke and I just feel nauseaus, but now my head feels like a truck drove through it. It hurts in my chest and back when I walk, along with the constant throbbing in my head. On top of that I finally started my period so I've got some nice cramps to go along with everything else. woo hoo!!! I'm just so sick of everything and it seems no matter what I do to make things better, it just doesn't. Why am I still trying????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Hugs to you girl!
Hope you get feeling better!
Post a Comment