That is the amount of hair I had cut off yesterday! Holy crap!!! John and Jackson hate it, it's not quite what I asked for, but it's hair, it will grow back and it's nice having it short for once. It's like a fresh start for me to go with my new attitude. The only reason Jackson didn't get upset is because I told him I was donating it to people who are sick and don't have hair, but he still doesn't like it. He asked why I got it cut this way. lol Kids. I will try to post pics soon, but seeing as how I am not good at that kind of stuff, I will have to rely on hubby and he sucks about having the time to do that. lol
I just had some yummy Chinese food for lunch and can't wait to hit up the consignment sale tonight. I'm hoping for a good day! Why is it that DH and I can never be on the same page with our moods? When he's in a good mood, I'm in a bad mood, and vice versa. Grrr, he needs to get on the same page with me. Maybe I should start drugging him. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Wow! I can't wait to see your hair, that's a lot to cut off!
Love you hair girl! One day I will get brave! Post some pics. My mom wants to see. :)
I cant wait to see it! my men in my life dont like short hair either - they go for long for some reason. I think they have long hair envy bc they cant grow it that long lol.. its your hair and your head, wear it how you like! lol.. and it will grow back :)
let's see the pictures!!!!!!
I need to figure out how to style it before I do pics. Dang I should have made hubby do them the day she did it or before I had washed it. grrr Jackson asks me everyday if it's growing. lol He is obsessed with my hair and wants it long again. sigh....
OMG! I would love to see your hair! I bet it looks great!
Holy Sheep! That is awesome though! I cannot wait to see it too!
Post a Comment