Today has really been a test to my new attitude. I got a 4:40 AM wakeup call from the police dept saying that my building at the shop had been broken into again. On the positive side though, at least my shop wasn't broken into, nobody was hurt, and the police are actually patrolling the area and noticed it. It took me forever to get back to sleep though as I had the WORST headache I've ever had. It hurt so bad I wanted to cry, but I finally managed to get a little sleep before the kids woke me up at 6.
So then it was off to work, where I got some stuff accomplished, but then decided to call AT&T because I really need a new cell phone and wanted to bundle all of my services. Easy enough right? Wrong. It took me over 2 hours, several calls, since they kept disconnecting me and transferring me to the wrong depts and while I have a new cell phone on the way, they are supposed to be calling me back tomorrow because the lady trying to bundle my services couldn't figure it out and so she's going to get it done tonight and call me in the morning. Yeah, sure thing. It would make things so much easier if one person could do all of it, but they have to have different departments do different things. sigh. Oh well, the good thing is I have a new cell phone, a new plan so I can finally cancel my home line ( yahoo goodbye Comcast!!!), and I picked out a sweet little red slider phone. I can't wait to get it!!!
I went to Walmart to get the ingredients for the punch that I am making for the baby shower and I was once again reminded why I NEVER go to Walmart, they didn't have everything I needed, so I am going to substitute. Seeing as how I'm not handy in the kitchen, I'm sure it will work out, wink, wink. lol On the positive side though, I found a new wallet that I think might be big enough for all of my crap. That would be awesome!
Oh and my baby shower gift, that I paid a rush charge for isn't here yet either. Yahoo!!! It better be in by tomorrow or I will be majorly ticked, there's no positive on this one.
Poor Elena's been having a hard time with her teething tonight, Jackson's been talking non-stop to me and wanting me to do everything with him, hubby hasn't been able to hear hardly anything I've said to him today, I could go on, but why bother? So needless to say, I am stressed, my patience is well worn, but I am hoping for the best tomorrow. The old me would be totally livid right now, but I'm just trying to take it all in stride and praying for the best. Wish me luck.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Girl, you had a lot going on. Be easy on yourself. You're doing good. :)
yeah on the baby shower gift making it in and i am looking forward to your punch!! i think you are doing great!!
Thanks Tanya and Christy!!!
Post a Comment