CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Time to babyproof

Elena's finally learned to crawl!!! I went out last night with some friends and darn if my little cutie didn't take crawl for the first time while I was out. I've been lucky enough to catch almost all of the firsts for my kids, so this was quite a disappointment, but I'm glad that she's finally getting the hang of it. She's been working on crawling for quite some time. Now I have lots of babyproofing to do since EVERYTHING goes in that child's mouth. lol

I went out last night with friends and had a few drinks. Had a good time. Jackson and I went to a playdate today at Chick-fil-A and it was fun. I love their playground there, it's just the right size for him. Afterwards we went to not one but two McDonalds. Yuck! I went to one and got him a cheese sandwich, then he decided after we were almost home he wanted another. Well seeing as how he is avoiding food at all costs, I went to another one for another cheese sandwich and thought I would rent a movie. Wrong, they had nothing, bummer. I really like that Red box rental thing, a dollar a night is great and usually the selection is pretty good. Jackson got a movie, but nothing for Mom and Dad. Oh well, I'd just fall asleep during it anyway, lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Sorry you missed the crawling. I am sure that she will be doing much more of it! I have not checked out the rentals at McDonald's. Sounds like you guys had fun today!