CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 13, 2007

My baby

Okay, so as not to make Jackson think I think anything less, I need to post about my little man. He's so smart it's amazing how often he tries to, and sometimes does , outsmart us. I can hear his little wheels turning in his mind as he tries to finagle to get what he wants. He's gonna make a great negotiator. He's also just about the sweetest kid alive. He's so loving , always quick to try to make me feel better and offering to take care of me when I'm sad. Sometimes I feel like the child and he the adult.

I love the look he gives me when he gets excited to see me. His whole face lights up and he gets that coy grin and a bit of a blush. The endless supply of hugs and kisses I get make my day. I don't really get the hair fascination, he prefers my hair in a ponytail and asks for me to wear it that way all the time. It really upsets him when I don't. Strange, but I think he's just in a weird Mommy mode right now.

He's also growing, just not at the rate he should. I wish he wouldn't fight us so much on the food issue. He's also fighting on drinking milk now too, geez, he is going to be the death of me , he is SO stubborn. Gee I wonder where he gets that from? lol He's just like my little mini-me, but way smarter, sweeter, and better looking. I am just so utterly in love with him, even if I do want to choke him sometimes. He's a wonderful son and I am going to have such a hard time letting him grow up. If only he could stay my sweet little boy forever. Jackson, you will always be my baby! I love you Watermelon.