CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back to Chaos

We picked Jackson up Tuesday night after work. I met my Mom at Target and picked up my little man. It was so great seeing him and he was running so fast to come hug me, that I was afraid he was going to fall. I was so happy to see him and then moments later, I was hit with a cold slap of reality- candy fit. Oh yeah, I love him seeing my Mom and getting a little free time, but oh what a price I pay. He gets majorly spoiled and my neice and nephew are bad influences on him as well. So we spend the next couple of days trying to get him back to a normal sweet little boy. Yikes!!!

We're still in whining fit modes, he doesn't seem to be feeling very good. I hope he doesn't get sick. We got haircuts yesterday, and he was good during it, but very impatient to go home. He looks so handsome. I got a trim with some shorter layers on top so I can wear a ponytail and not actually pull all my hair back. I might have to take Elena next time. Her hair is always in her eyes, that she always has to wear clips.

We got Jackson's room painted, well we still have the doors, but those will have to wait. John put up a new ceiling fan which is really cute, and I think the room looks pretty cute overall, just not thrilled with the orange wall. We did all four walls different colors, blue, yellow, green and orange. They all look nice except the orange is a little too sherbet colored for my taste. We're thinking of re-painting that one.

Elena is doing great, she is almost to the point of crawling, she kind of just scoots everywhere. She loves pulling up and of course , still sticks EVERYTHING in her mouth. Whoops, she's pulling all the movies out of the entertainment center, gotta run!!

0 comments: