I haven't updated lately because frankly I just didn't have it in me. I've been feeling a little sorry for myself, okay a lot sorry for myself lately and just haven't felt like putting my feelings out there. I know I should just be thankful because things can always be worse, but sometimes that's easier said than done. Anyway, enough of my pity party, on to something more worthwhile.
We moved Jackson into his new bedroom and he actually slept in there. Elena slept in her room all by herself, they were sharing a room. She actually slept much better, guess it's easier to sleep when you have a nice quiet room instead of a brother to wake you up way too early. We haven't painted Jackson's room yet, because we're waiting to see if we're going to do the addition onto the house, which means they would have to block up Jackson's current window and cut a new one out, so no use in painting until we get that figured out. I can't wait to decorate it though. We're painting the walls different colors and doing a whole dinosaur theme.
Elena's room will stay the way it was as an animal nursery, and eventually I will change it to butterflies, ladybugs and bumblebees.
I can't believe my baby girl is almost 7 months old. I didn't have a hard time with 6 months, but 7 months is closer to 1 yr than a baby, so in my mind, much tougher. She's growing so quickly and she's my last, so I just really appreciate this age. I also know that the older she gets the closer she is to going to daycare. Something that I will put off as long as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Sorry you have not been feeling too good. I hope that things get better for you soon girl! You have a beautiful family and alot going for you!
Post a Comment