We've decided to take a tougher approach to Jackson's eating and so far it's going better than I expected it would. The first night was rough, he was throwing lots of fits and went to bed hungry because he didn't want to eat what I had made for dinner. Then we had a few good days. I hope he keeps it up. He's so little and it breaks my heart to see him go to bed hungry, but he's got to live off more than just biscuits and grape water. Cross your fingers because if this doesn't work, we're off to the nutritionist. Thank God Elena is a MUCH better eater, although she's still not crazy about fruit, but she does like her veggies. A girl after my own heart.
We went to Dickson this weekend to see my family and went to the pool. Jackson has been more afraid of the water this year than last year. Kids, you just never know how much they can change from one minute to the next. Elena loves the water though. We got her in her baby float and she had a blast! I'll have to get hubby to help me load some photos on here. She looked so cute! I tried to stay in the water most of the time, I hate being in a bathing suit. It's so traumatic and hubby just doesn't understand. Overall it was a nice visit, though I get tired of hearing how much Mom wants to see us and then it seems like she doesn't spend time with us. Oh well, my own little family ( Elena, Jackson, John and me) enjoyed our time with each other. I really love my family and the fact that I am creating the sort of family I always wanted as a kid.
Sunday we didn't do much. Sat at home most of the day, went into town for a bit and John is working all day. Yuck! Wish he were home with us, but he's got some catching up to do at work. I hope this week goes smoothly.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Hope things get better with the eating. I hear you girl on that one.
I want to see the pics. Try to post them soon.
Post a Comment