CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Finally updating

Well, since I have last updated, Jackson's eating is getting better. I wouldn't say it's fixed, but at least he's showing signs of improvement. It's a long slow process, and we're just going to take baby steps. I'm so glad to see him finally eating and I actually think he's growing a little. Woo hoo!!!

Elena is 8 months old! Gosh, I can hardly believe it. My little girl is getting closer to being a toddler. She's crawling really well and she absolutely loves pulling up. She will walk a little but only with you holding her hands. She eats pretty well, which is awesome since Jackson as you know never has, except she still doesn't like her fruits. I can't wait until she can eat table foods. I guess we should start soon. She loves those little puffs. She really is a great baby. I really am blessed to have two adorable and sweet little kids.

Well, the a/c at the trophy shop went out and yeah, we get to pay for it instead of our landlord. grrr. They also took their sweet time and we went without air for over a day. Then wouldn't you know it like a day or two later, our air at the house is acting weird. GRRR!!! We're going to try to hold off fo a bit if we can.

I also did something, which I have no idea, to my knee and it hurts really bad. I think I'm ready for this day to be over. Tomorrow I have a baby shower to go to, and Friday my in-laws will be in town. Sunday I'm going to visit a friend's new baby that John is taking pics of.

0 comments: