We went to see Monsters vs Aliens this week with some friends and while the movie was cute, well at least what I saw was cute, Elena kept wanting to go to the bathroom, I'm telling you, she's going to be impossible, she pees ALL the time! Anyway, the movie was cute, the kids loved it, although I didn't realize it was 3D and it was expensive. We saw a matinee and it was $20 for Jackson and I, crazy!
Some bad storms hit this week by the trophy shop and we were really fortunate that the storm didn't get us. I hope that nobody was seriously hurt and I hope everyone had good insurance. The kids and I have all been a little cuckoo this week, I've been PMSing pretty bad. Dang hormones.
Last night we went to the Preds game, which was good, but DH brought the wrong tickets, so we had to walk around the building to the main entrance, and pay a fee to get tickets reprinted. grrr.
Today we're going to see the Easter Bunny, then to the store to pick up a couple of things, then home to bake more bread. I'm loving this spring weather, but I heard they're talking snow this week. TN weather is insane!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment