I guess it's time to update. After two visits to the dr, and $60, apparently there wasn't anything wrong with my daughter other than some sort of skin irritation that we now have medicine for. I hate that she had to go through the catheter and all of that nonsense, it was so painful for her and me. I need to work more on the potty training. She's doing great, but darn, she has the bladder the size of a pea, pardon the pun, so how on Earth do you potty train a child who goes to the bathroom that often???
Mom kept the kids last week for a couple of nights, which I thought I would have a really hard time with, but man it was really nice!! DH and I had a couple of dates, and it's amazing how we always seem to revert back to our carefree in love selves when no kids are involved. We saw the movie Knowing, which was pretty good, but the ending was a little less than desired. Oh and while Elena was at my sister's house, who no we are STILL not talking, she fell down concrete steps while she wasn't looking, and landed on her face. Ouch!! Poor little girl is just like Mommy in the clumsy department. Her nose is all scraped up and apparently is traumatized her pretty well, and she's still in pain over it.
Speaking of falling, I fell again as well. I was just healing up from my last tumble, which left a nice scar on my knee, and while at the shop, I fell while carrying a box of trophies. Yep, I broke some of the trophies, and bruised up both arms, my chest, my big toe, and my same knee that was inured last time. I guess it's a good thing that I'm not really old, or I would have broken a hip.
The kids are on spring break, and while it's been nice, they definitely have their moments that they drive me nuts. We went to a playdate on Tuesday, which they had a great time and sweet little Jackson found a new object of affection who he already wants to invite for a playdate. Tomorrow we have another playdate that should be fun, and next week I'm gonna take the kids to see Monsters vs. Aliens ( the new animated movie) with a friend which should be pretty fun. As for the weekend, we have a Preds game, and I might even try a new church with a friend. Yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
she is still adorable even with her little scratches!! i like the new purple and green background!! sorry you fell again : ( big hugs!! and it was great to see you again!!!!
Post a Comment