I can't believe it's been a week since I last blogged, where does the time go??? I'm glad it's the weekend as it's been a tough week. I managed to fall and bang myself up pretty good, I also stabbed myself in the forehead ( yep the forehead) while I was doing laundry. LOL It was a Halloween stake for outside in the laundry room on one of the shelves and as I was leaning in to throw some clothes in -whammo. Yes, only I can stab myself in the head with one while doing laundry. My keyring broke tonight in the Target parking lot and I couldn't find the car key, last time I went to Target I lost my keys in the shopping cart. Yep, Target and my keys apparently don't get along.
The kids have been absolutely bonkers the past few days and I guess it's a good thing our playdate got cancelled today since poor little Elena now has a slight fever, poor girl didn't feel good tonight and she was acting so sad. I hope she wakes up feeling better tomorrow. Not quite sure what the weekend holds, we'll have to see how Princess E feels. It would be nice to not have much to do though, as we usually have way too much going on.
I have a proud mama moment, Jackson has told me that his favorite presidents are Barack Obama and Abe Lincoln. Granted he doesn't know much, but his school taught him a little for President's Day, and I've tried to teach him some of my own biased opinions. I think it's awesome though that he picked these two guys. I was reading about how Lincoln is one of the Presidents that both Democrats and Republicans can actually agree that he was one of the best we've ever had and of course you know I supported Obama. Lincoln's one of my fave as you don't get much better than a self made, intelligent, HONEST man who truly made a wonderful difference. It definitely makes for a valuable lesson to an impressionable mind that regardless of color on the outside, it's the inside that really matters.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment