This week has just flown by! The kids had an Easter egg hunt at school, I'm already sick of the candy fights. lol. I went to the dermatologist and had a couple of moles looked at and removed. I don't think she did one of them right though and will have to go back. Yeehaw!! It's itchy and a little sore, but I'm glad I had it done.
I'm working on my Mommy tats. I am so excited! I still need to have John do a little bit of work to the artwork, thank God he is so wonderful about setups and such, we're designing custom ones and I am so excited. I already told my Mom I was getting them soon, and what the meaing and such is behind them and I don't want to hear any griping from her. Let me just say, I personally think Jackson's is gonna be super cool. I don't want to say anything about what they are or anything until I get it done, but I will be inking them in the very near future. Woo hoo!!! If you don't like tattoos, sorry but I personally think they are art, I love them and I want something near and dear to me on my body.
Tomorrow some friends are coming over for a little playdate, should be fun. Saturday is filled with a birthday party, Egg hunt, then out for a night with the girls. Sunday we'll have a low key day just hanging at the house and hunting eggs with the kids. Should be a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment