Holy cow! My little girl is 7 months today. I'm very emotinonal about this. Yes, I know it's great that my baby is growing , but she's my last and it goes by oh so quickly. What does her 7 months mean to me? She's one step closer to going to daycare, she's closer to crawling, eating solids, talking , walking, and closer to becoming a toddler instead of a baby. I am enjoying all of these baby moments, as they will very quickly be gone. I didn't quite take the time to really appreciate Jackson as a baby. I just wanted him to be a little boy, a kid who can hug me give me kisses.
So I am savoring these moments with Elena. As much as I complain, she is a terrific girl. She's got the brightest smile, her eyes just twinkle when she's happy, which as long as she gets her way, is often. She is so ticklish, and I love her giggles. She's so soft, and has all that crazy hair ( dinosaur hair is what Jackson calls it). She's getting to the age where she reaches for you ( melts my heart) and we are going through separation anxiety as well ( for me and her, lol). I love the cute little noises that she makes that I just can't duplicate and the way she looks like a tiny ballerina doing plies everytime she's in her Johnny Jumper. I love you little Lenybug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
That is wonderful that you are enjoying everything while she is still a baby. I wish I would have with Abby.
Post a Comment