Both kids have started school and it is going so great!!
I was a little worried about how Jackson would do. He didn't like school last year, didn't like reading, I was worried about his abilities and the effort he puts out, but I guess I was just worried for nothing. He still doesn't love school, but he did admit he likes it better this year. His teacher is new, but she is very nice and enthusiastic. He still doesn't like reading but on his placement tests he apparently did very well and scored higher than the rest of the kids in his class. Yippee! Maybe one day he will have a love of books like I do.
He's made a couple of new friends, but he's still shy, he's a lot like me, and it takes a while to come out of his shell. Yes I realize most people wouldn't realize I'm shy, but I am. He has also joined Cub Scouts, which I am thrilled about. We have begged for him to join sports or something he can be a part of , and this is the first thing he's really excited about. Will be a big time commitment but it's worth it!
As for my darling baby girl, she's fabulous! She's such a charming character with lots of spunk and personality. She started school as well too. I was worried how she would do, especially since she insisted that she wanted to stay w/ me, but she is loving her school I had originally put a deposit on a different school, but then an opening in the school I had wanted opened, so I transferred her. I lost the first deposit, but it's worth it. She has loved the school since day one, and she's making lots of friends. I love how she insists there are two Audreys in class, the teacher insists there's only one, and she describes her friends, by the clothes and shoes they wear. LOL
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Glad things are going well. '*Update your blog girl!
Post a Comment