CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Vacation

Wow, it's been a long time since I updated.  Things have been hectic, crazy and busy as usual.  We actually took a family vacation this year that was awesome!  We haven't been on a family vacation that was just the four of us, not visiting family, and it was great!

We went to Daytona for 5days/4 nights.  The drive down was long but worth it.  We stayed at a hotel right on the beach.  Elena's never been to the beach and she loved it!  We played in the ocean, the sand, the hotel's pool, the baby pool, it was great!  It would have been even better had I not had a sinus and ear infection and John had some sort of sinus junk too.  We still made the best of it though.

We also spent a fortune going to Sea World, which the kids enjoyed, but don't think we're going to be doing that again soon, it was outrageously priced.  We also went to St. Augustine , played at the Fort and checked out the lighthouse, I love that city so much!!

0 comments: