Same old stuff here, hubby's working most of the time, the kids are nuts, I'm nuts, etc. lol Mother's Day was fairly nice, the kids were sweet, I got some nice little gifts, and we took some family pics at Oaklands Mansion. The only bad thing was I went to get my tats and they told me I needed an appointment. So I made an appointment, then had to re-schedule since I had to work that night, so tonight if finally the night. I hope it doesn't hurt too bad and that it looks good.
I've been in a bit of a funk, things are just kind of nuts right now, the days blur together and I have been in such a rotten mood lately, I must snap out of it. blah!!!
My MIL is coming into town tomorrow, the kids last day at school is tomorrow, still have no idea what I'm gonna do about the kid situation this summer, need to find somewhere for them to go at least part-time, still need to find a program for Elena for the fall too. I pre-registered Jackson for Kindergarten, aaahhh, my little man is growing up. sniff sniff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment