CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

On and on

Another week has gone by, work is still busy, hubby's working working until midnight most nights, the kids and I are all nuts, I had to work some this weekend, it's just been crazy lately. I took the kids to get haircuts this week, and Jackson looks totally handsome and I had about 6-8 inches of Elena's hair chopped off, it's in a bob and she looks darling, although hubby says he doesn't like it at all. Oh well, it will grow back.

I finally got the kids some clothes for the summer, they were in dire need, and of course now it's cooler and rainy, lol. I am so sick of this rain. This week holds lots of work for us, Jackson's graduation, which they do a program and cap and gown, should be adorable, a MNO with some friends, possible yard sale this weekend if it will ever stop raining, and possible Mommy tats if i can swing it. Oh and Mother's Day. Woo hoo!!

0 comments: