CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Crack

I haven't much felt like updating lately, and not really sure if anyone even reads this anymore, but if you do, here's the update. I got my Mommy tattoos which are finally almost fully healed and I love, even if most people don't, I have always marched to my own beat anyway. The kids are out of school, I got lucky and a spot opened for Jackson for ESP for the summer. The first two weeks he goes full time, then after he will be drop in , I can let him go as much or as little as I want. That's great because I want to spend as much time as possible with him before he starts school this fall. Still no idea about where Elena will go, she'll probably stay with me the summer and in the fall I HAVE to find something for her, hopefully something that will match Jackson's school hours.

I won Metallica tickets and their new CD, hubby had been wanting to go, but I didn't want to shell out the bucks, so this was great!! We've been working like mad, fortunately my Mom had the kids for a few days, I missed them horribly and was so happy to get them back. That happiness was short-lived though as I broke my foot while in my neighbor's yard, there was a giant hole that I didn't see, guess who found it? lol I went to the dr the next morning, sure enough, broken, fortunately I still had my crutches from last time I sprained my ankle, so I'm hobbling along very slowly right now. Fortunately my Mom took the kids for a couple more days since I am supposed to stay off my feet. I miss them soooo much!!! I was so depressed on my way back home after dropping them off. I'm supposedly going to be out of commission for 6-8 weeks, which really sucks because John is so busy working, plus he definitely isn't a nurturing take care of you kind of guy, and I can't do much right now and I have a million things that I need to do. I'm so frustrated and upset right now. I have to go to an orthopaedist this week, and I pray I can get a boot so I can be a little more mobile. I'm trying not to let this all get me down, but I'm depressed, lonely and pretty irritated about it all right now.

0 comments: