CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Springtime!!!

Wow I am tired!!! Between the time change ( hate losing an hour!!!) and the whirlwind weekend, I'm beat! Saturday we had playdate plans with a friend to go to DC, not knowing it was a free day w/ a Dr. Seus celebration. blah!! WAY too busy, so we went to Kids Castle. It was a gorgeous day, spring is definitely in the air. We played, looked for bugs, and then went to Petsmart to look at critters. Afterwards we went to Ihop where I have NEVER seen Jackson eat so fast. He ate 5 silver dollar pancakes, most of them in just two bites each. Crazy for him. We then went to the grocery store and actually had a good time. It's so much easier to do things with just one child. Poor little Elena was home, since she had had a fever the day before. We bought some beautiful flowers, can't believe how cheap flowers are right now at Kroger. Yippee!! The bad part of the evening was it took us so long that I missed going to a fabulous " adult" party. Boo!!! Bummed about that, but my guy and I had a nice time together.

Today we went to DC with friends, and it was a ton of fun. I can't believe we stayed so long. Elena got to come too since she had been fever free for 24 hours. Afterwards, we grabbed some food, went to work ( boo once again) and then had to hit up Kmart for some supplies. Didn't even get home until 8. Now I've got some friendship bread baking that I plan on giving to a very good friend.

Tomorrow I have a full day at work, kids have school until 2, then they'll come back to work with me, then it's off to Nashville. Tuesday we have a playdate, Wednedsay we have work and school, then an evening playdate. It's going to be a busy week!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Hope this weekend is good too.:)