So 2008 is almost officially over and I thought I would sit back and think about what the year has held. It was a difficult year to say the least, but I made it through and now I have a brand new year to look forward to. A fresh start, yes, I am looking forward to that indeed. Anyway, this year we saw many new schools for the kids, a new schedule for me at work, new health issues, a Presidential election that the candidate I voted for ACTUALLY won, some good friendships, loss of friendships/relationships, a new found philosophy for me, ups and downs in my marriage and children, but you know, it's okay.
Although I had lots of bad this year, there has also been lots of good. I am blessed with 2 beautiful and wonderful children, who yes, are trying to drive me even crazier, but they are such a blessing. A hubby who is usually pretty supportive, and it amazes me how he's still so attracted to me after all of these years. I hope I never have to live my life without him or my kids. I'm trying to work on helping myself as well this year. I guess I am going through a mid-life crisis, but at least I am still here and able to go through it. I'm looking forward to a fresh start, a year where the possibilities are endless. A year that hopefully things will get better, for the economy, for the country, for my friends, family and me. Goodbye 2008, it's been interesting.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Well said and hearfelt. Praying that 2009 is a wonderful year for you and your family.
love your new layout too.
:)
Post a Comment