CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

What a week!

Wednesday I had my Lipstick Jungle premiere party and I have to say overall it was pretty good. Other than feeling like crap because of this terrible cold. The company, food, drinks and show were all good, and wow, I was surprised by what happened on the show.

Thursday my FIL came into town, and I felt bad, because the past three times that he's been here this year, both Elena and I have been sick. She seriously hasn't even been sick much more than that, it just always seems to coincide with his arrival. He still had a good visit, but my poor little girl just isn't feeling well at all. I took her to the dr Friday and they think it's viral, the dr said it's not contagious, but when I talked to my normal dr, he says she is as long as she's feeling bad. WTH??? She's really having a tough time, she's getting some new molars in, on top of this infection, and the poor girl is really just inconsolable. It's not like her at all.

The kids had their last day at daycare Friday, and now it's on to their new MDO programs. I really hope that this is the right thing for our family. Only time will tell I suppose.

My FIL left this morning, and John and I were both supposed to work, but as I couldn't find a sitter, and Elena having such a tough time, I stayed home with her. Brutal day I tell you. Hubby's still at work, but fortunately he did find gas today. Grrr I am so sick of this gas crap, the prices are bad enough, but add to the fact that you can't even find any overpriced gas anywhere and I tell you, it's pretty frustrating, especially when your car is on E and you don't know what you're gonna do about it.

I'm still hacking and coughing up a lung, and I just pray Elena can actually sleep tonight, she's having the worst time lately. Tomorrow was supposed to be spent going to Dickson for my sister's birthday, but with me sick, John working, and Elena possibly contagious?? I'm thinking I won't be able to go. I know my sister will be pissed, but there's nothing I can do unless we miraculously wake up well tomorrow. Plus my hormones or the stress of my life is just really getting to me because man I am a raving lunatic right now, and can have a total crying meltdown over the slightest thing. Oh joy.

5 comments:

Margie

big hugs girl! sorry you are having a rough weekend...

Anonymous

Hope you all get feeling better soon!

Tasha

Hope you feel better.....stress does the same thing to me. sometimes I just need some quiet time with noone around... I never get this, but the sound of its nice lol...

Ellen

I hope you an Elena start feeling better soon! I'm sorry your weekend has been so rough! Take some time to relax girl you deserve it!

Christy Sanford

praying you are both feeling better today!!! big hugs!! i missed you yesterday at the party!!