This week has been exhausting. John and I had a huge order we needed to get out and I was really proud of us because we actually got the order finished early. Yes, you heard me right EARLY. Anyone that knows me, knows early isn't my specialty in any aspect of my life. lol It took us working late all week, one night even until midnight but it got done, and I'm relieved.
I was able to go to Bunco Friday since I got my work done, and I had a good time. Saturday was a birthday party, and the kids had a great time! We actually had another party that we wanted to try to make, but we were too pooped. I had gone to bed around 1:30 the night before, and then Elena got us up at 2, then she got us up for good at 5:45. grrr Tonight I am hoping to get a good night's rest. Tomorrow I plan on cleaning and getting caught up on my neverending laundry piles. Can I dare ever dream of not being behind on laundry???
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Glad you got the big order out so you guys could enjoy your weekend.
congrats on getting the order out and amen on the laundry...lol
Post a Comment