CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Made it

FIL came into town Thursday and the visit was short but sweet. I feel bad since the past 3 times he's come, both Elena and I have been sick, and knock on wood, Elena and Jackson too for that matter, tend to be fairly healthy kids. I told him he makes us sick, since we've been sick every time he's come this year. I felt bad though since Elena wasn't at her best, and I wish he could have seen how she normally acts. She was still adorable, but she just didn't feel good. She didn't sparkle like she normally does, my girl is a total babydoll, except for the screaming banshee fits. lol Oh and to make matters worse, I found out he's sick now too. I feel rotten.

We've made it through the first days of both MDO's. It's been quite the emotional rollercoaster, as the first MDO hubby informed me he didn't like , the first day he picked the kids up. Made me feel awful, since I am the one who has to call, do the interviewing and picking the schools since he is so busy. Anyway, I was all upset about his disapproval, but I'm going to see how things go. The kids seem to like the schools, especially the one that John hates, but the kids seems to really like them. As long as my kids are happy, that makes Mommy happy. If I need to work a little harder on teaching them more educational things on my own time, then so be it.

Elena and I are starting to finally feel better, but man, I am so drained lately. I hope it's just the lack of sleep and being ill. I'm used to running full speed, on no sleep, so this is tough to be feeling tired by 8 or 9. So not my style.

Holy crap!!! I got a call, well John did, I wasn't home, about my 20 year high school reunion. I swear I don't feel that old, well for the most part. It's crazy that I've been out of school that long. I guess I need to go, since I skipped my 10, but I need to start working on looking better physically so I can feel better about myself. I tell you, I must be getting old, because I am really starting to worry some about my health. I have little panic attacks sometimes about the fact that I am old enough to have a heart attack, etc. Frightening I tell you.

I had a weird dream yesterday about finding out I was pregnant. Would be nice if true, but really I don't think we could swing it. I'm very lucky to have the two I have, as hubby was adamant about only wanting one.

This week has flown by, and I'm still feeling a little off key, hopefully once I am fully well, I will feel back to normal, who knows? I'm so far loving my new schedule, I adore my kids, and hey, I haven't killed my hubby yet, so things are good. LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous

Glad you are feelng better about things.
You have to go to your reunion and take lots of pics!!!