CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Ugh!!

I am just in a crappy mood right now. Maybe it's just hormones, or something just going around, but I am in such a crappy mood and have been the past few days. I don't like when I get in these "moods" and hope it will be over quickly. I just feel like shutting myself off from the world and wonder why the hell I even bother sometimes. This is not keeping with my New Year's resolution about being positive. That's kind of right out the window at this point. Will try to do/be better soon, but right now, I'm just annoyed and feel like I am alone in my own little mad ticked off world. grrr

Oh one positive note to this, geez I swear I am bipolar, Jackson looked so FREAKIN' ADROABLE in his new hockey gear!!!!