Why is it my family and I do so much? I really don't plan of booking us all week for stuff, and would love to have some time to just lounge at home with nothing to do, but somehow, it just never works out that way. Our weekends are always gone before they even started.
Friday I went to a Valentine's playdate with the kids and then took both kids to Kroger. It's not so bad taking them both out for the most part, I even ran into Jackson's old teacher who commented on how good the kids were being and how relaxed I looked, like grocery shopping with 2 kids is effortless. lol She must have caught us a good moment. So then it was home, which was almost 7 by then, get the groceries unloaded, kids fed, bathed and bed, then a little cleanup and it's time for bed.
Saturday, had to meet my trainer in the morning, CEC playdate, then naptime for the kids and off to another playdate at Steve's in the evening. Very full day.
Sunday, met my family in Nashville. Where the heck did the weekend go???
So Monday I have to go in and work a little since John is taking Jackson to get fitted for hockey in Franklin, then after work it's to the gym and home. Tuesday night it's a Preds game. Wednesday it's back to Franklin for all of us, for Jackson's first hockey lesson. Thursday ( Valenine's Day) it's back to Nashville for another Preds game. Friday, meeting my trainer. Saturday another Preds game. Whew!!!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment